- To reach and rehabiltate 5000+ addiction patients (1000 sex workers, 2000 alcoholics and 2000 drug abusers) and turn them into Purposeful Agents of Transformation.
- To have a school curriculum in place for S1-S6 that will be guiding secondary schools in teaching students how to stay free from addictions and delinquency and also how to handle any emergency cases related to addictions or delinquency
- To carry out more than 15 public addiction awareness and prevention campaigns. In all provinces
- To have 150+ TV/Radio talk shows in abid to build a purposeful and addicton free generation
- To ensure that we have prevented 250,000+ youths from getting addicted or becoming delinquents (through our TV/Radio and school/community awareness and prevention programs)
- To start Purpose Rwanda clubs (A purposeful and addiction free generation) in 10+ schools and 3+ universitiies
- To have 1 rehabilitation center set up in one of the provinces
Purpose Rwanda will be operating in every sector of Rwanda ensuring that addiction prevention and management programs are at the grassroots, family level, and village level in every cell of every sector. This to be done in close collaboration with the citizens, parents, Purpose Rwanda watchmen/women, Purpose Rwanda beneficiaries and various stakeholders including the local authorities and respective partners.
Donate NOW to save & Transform one or more life